Designed for existing content editors to reinforce knowledge of all the skills required for basic content creation and management using the Continuum CMS.
This course will to provide you with an understanding of the key publishing functions within the Continuum CMS in relation you your role as a devolved content author.
By the end of the course you will have learnt about:
- The general principles of content management and the Continuum CMS
- Key concepts such as metadata, writing for the web and content preparation
- How to create and maintain your web pages
- How workflow approval is used to govern and manage the publication of content
- The basics of image management
- How to add downloadable content such as PDF files
- How to use key management tools such as content locking, checking version histories and rolling back to previous iterations of an item
The course will use a combination of text based and video based tutorials, along with quizzes, to take you through everything that you need to know.