Read the Agenda
(a) Hold circular calling meeting as read.
(b) Apologies for absence, if any.
(c) Declarations of Interest – Members are asked to consider whether they have an interest to declare in relation to any item on the agenda for this meeting. Any Member making a declaration of interest should indicate whether it is a financial or non-financial interest and include some information on the nature of the interest. Advice may be sought from Officers prior to the meeting taking place.
(d) Confirm minutes of meetings held on 6 May 2019 (enclosed).
(Agenda items 5-8 relate to the giving of advice or the discharge of the Committee’s function as an education authority)
1. Shetland Community Learning and Development Plan 2018-2021 DV-17-19
2. Annual Child Poverty Action Report CS-18-19
3. Social Work in Scotland Impact Report December 2018 CS-20-19
4. Shetland Islands integrated Children’s Plan: Annual Report 2018/19 CS-19-19
5. External Audit Reports - Care Inspectorate Reports on Cunningsburgh and Fair Isle Primary School Early Years Services CS-17-19
6. Expansion of Early Learning and Childcare – Capital Spend Profile Update CS-23-19
7. Update on Remote Teaching in Shetland CS-22-19
8. Closing the Attainment Gap CS-24-19